My name is Elin, and I am addicted to notebooks. And if you have found this blog, I am guessing you are as well. So hello, my fellow notebook-addict! Nice to meet you. 😉
I am not very good at introductions, so I will just go ahead and write down some random, but kind of relevant things about me:
- English is not my native language, and so I occasionally duck things up. If I make a grammatical mistake, please feel free to correct me! (Just don’t be a douche about it. I have a veeery fragile ego. Haha.)
- I am in my twenties.
- I am a student, but on my free time I like to hang out with my friends, read books, write, etc etc. I also really, really love coffee.
- This list is starting to feel like some weird dating profile thingy. Sorry about that, haha.
- I also like long walks on the beach…
- OK, gonna end the list now. Haha.
But, what will the blog contain? Well, I will post about journals. Reviews, regular blog posts, comparisons, and so on. Fun times!
Okay. The introduction is done. Woooh. Are you still here? If so, thank you. 🙂
Well, I guess that is it, for now. Goodbye! I hope you have a nice day and/or evening! 🙂